Thursday, November 17, 2016

UPDATE: I had a GI visit this morning - so far so good. Dr. said --I have made a 180 since the 1st night in the hospital

Anyway, the treatment/drug therapy is working. I  continue to improve --my numbers continue moving in the right direction - I am just exhausted and he said that is to be expected.

He said it could take 6-8 mths to get my stamina back. Dr. also said to not over-exert, to clear any and all stress from my life HAHA and NO/LOW sodium or preservatives  diet (which I has already started) as much as I can.

HA I see lots of gentle yoga and meditation in my future and HA - disability (heck I don't even know where to stat with that but I will figure it out)

Next visit with GI in 2 weeks. Family Dr. tomorrow.

Thanks for all of the thoughts, prayers & hugs

Chin is up and moving forward

~smb

1 comment:

  1. And if you would like to contribute to The Meal Train - that would be wonderful and SUPER EASY

    https://www.mealtrain.com/trains/6nqn7z

    ReplyDelete